KMP – II Kanban Management Professional
KMP II systematically builds upon the foundations established in KMP I or your existing Kanban knowledge. By focusing on the complex demands of a multi-teamed organization, KMP II explores how to keep momentum beyond initial improvements realized from a successful Kanban implementation. KMP II addresses the need to ensure that better products and services lead to higher customer satisfaction and business performance. This course provides the essential tools to those wanting to grow a learning organization and leverage your organization’s many services which connect and interact.
- Review and explore the motivations for the Kanban method
- Examine and recognize emotional objections to WIP limit introduction
- Assess and interpret the Kanban value system, commitment and replenishment
- Investigate Kanban at scale, understanding the organization as a network of services
- Introducing an enterprise-level Kanban case study
- Identify an evolutionary approach to change management
- Investigate Fitness for purpose, KPIs, and metrics
- Implement organizational feedback loops with Kanban cadences
- Further analyze an enterprise-level Kanban case study
- Looking for a more flexible agile methodology?
- Seeking agility without disrupting your current workflow?
- Tired of trying to artificially divide your services work into Sprints?
If you answered “Yes” to any one of these questions, the Kanban method may be right for your Team or organization.
Through the Kanban Method, you’ll learn how to leverage the tools, collaboration mechanisms and actionable metrics to harness the full potential of your Team(s). Understand the evolutionary and interactive approach to discovering greater customer satisfaction, and further your Team or organization on its way to greater agility.
What You’ll Learn
- Practice Kanban as a robust blueprint for real-world change management scenarios
- Compile Kanban strategies to sustain and scale evolutionary improvements in your organization
- Learn practical approaches to apply Kanban to projects in your organization
- Incorporate known empirical methods to gain traction with viable improvements
- Enabled by Kanban cadences, apply a tactical approach to organizational feedback loops in common areas, including:
- Operations Review
- Service Delivery Review
- Risk Review
- Gain hands-on learning with an enterprise-level Kanban case study
The ideal participants of this class are those seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the benefits of applying Kanban to their existing workflows. This course serves those who take responsibility for establishing, managing and/or improving delivery of products and services to customers of professional service businesses.
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- QA Team Members
- Subject Matter Experts
- Process Improvement Coaches
- Kanban Management Professional Certification
- Lean Kanban University Membership
- FREE book Kanban by David J. Anderson
- FREE agile tool Get To Done®
- A fun and memorable learning experience