Will be Updated Soon.
Demystifying SAFe 4.0 | What does it mean for Large Scale Transformation? with Dr. David Rico
December 07, 2016
The Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe) is a commercial industry systems and software engineering body of knowledge based on lean and agile values, principles, and practices. Lean and agile methods are now used by over 95% of public and private sector organizations worldwide. SAFe is a multi-level model consisting of best practices, guidelines, and tools for enterprise-wide portfolio management, value stream management (mission work flows, threads, and complex acquisitions), program management, and team-level project management. SAFe provides the program management and systems engineering discipline necessary to build complex, enterprise-wide mission and safety-critical systems, while retaining the flexibility, adaptability, and market-responsiveness of lean and agile principles. SAFe is emerging as the de facto standard for Global 500 firms, top U.S. financial institutions, major U.S. defense contractors, and public sector agencies such as the U.S. Department of Defense.
• Understand and explain how SAFe 4.0 supports Lean & Agile principles.
• Illustrate how and why SAFe 4.0 supports systems and software engineering.
• Master the roles, responsibilities, and guidelines of its four major levels.
• Learn how to apply SAFe 4.0 for portfolio, program, and project management.
• Identify the business case, justification, and rationale for SAFE 4.0.
• Internalize SAFe 4.0 principles by engaging in conversation and dialogue.
Get Your Agile Testing Up To SPEED!
November 16, 2016
The webinar provides insights into how to:
- Perform continuous testing & re-testing with push-of-a-button speed
- Ensure comprehensive coverage during each sprint & with every requirement change
- Gain complete visibility into what has and has not been tested
- Reuse your manual test cases, models, and existing requirements for greater efficiency
- Auto-generate OPTIMIZED regression and progression test suites
- Comprehensively integrate with your existing testing tools
Make a Difference and Use TMMi.
November 03, 2016
View this webinar to know about:
- Ways organizations adopt TMMi as the framework to help them make a difference.
- Focus on examples of organizations where TMMi has helped them,
- What organizations did to become better
- Introduce ideas that will help improve effectiveness and efficiency
How to realize benefits from Data Management Maturity?
August 04, 2016
Through examples of case studies, attendees will learn how the Data Management Maturity Model (DMM) has been used and what organizations have achieved, or can achieve, through it.Click
Introduction to Data Management Maturity Models
July 28, 2016
Attendees will learn what the DCAM (Data Management Capability Assessment Model) and DMM (Data Management Maturity) Models are and how they can be used
- Understanding the need and nature of maturity models
- Review of the DCAM model and its content
- Review of the DMM model and its content
- Introduction to scoping your use of the models
- Examples of how organizations have used the model with discussions of different types of organizations, maturity levels and organizational objectives
Why do you need maturity in Data Management?
July 21, 2016
Attendees will learn what data management maturity means, why it is necessary for their organization, and how they can generally determine where they may be along the continuum of data management maturity.
Jumpstart your High Maturity Journey
April 28, 2016
Many organizations pursuing CMMI High Maturity face difficulty in developing appropriate business goals and quality and performance objectives that support CMMI High Maturity practices including QPM and OPP. This webinar discusses the mechanics of the approach to jumpstart a business goal and objective activity such that the resulting statements readily support the planning of statistical management and process performance modeling. Participants will readily see that merely copying and pasting business goals to serve as project level objectives is not sufficient for QPM and OPP needs.
Building the Agile Management Solution
April 13, 2016
This third webinar discusses how one builds a roadmap for based on your organization’s attributes. These include your mix of work, your goals, size of your organization, and quality and availability of relevant data. The steps in building the solution involving Agile goal setting; current agility assessment; standardization of work product and state transition plan; Refactoring your organization to align with work products and building the integrated sense and respond loops.
Graduating to the Next Level of Maturity
April 07, 2016
In this webinar, we focus on the need for an organization to graduate to the next level of maturity, and how this helps the organization achieve higher levels of performance and scale using CMMI both for development or services organization.
Performance Improvement : Models, Methods & Tools – How to choose?
March 31, 2016
Nobody cares how much you improve your processes; they care about how much your processes improve your business. In this webinar, David explains how it is necessary to have good processes, and how to create them and what they might look like. It is critical to instrument the processes so that you can tell if they are beneficial.